You’re in Good Hands With James McNamara
Following on from a commerce degree and early success in sales and business development, James started his first business in 1996 – an office equipment and supplies business. It wasn’t long before James started to receive requests from business groups to speak on his practical approach to sales and local area marketing.
Over the next several years, speaking, training and coaching became James’ full time career. Since then James has secured a string of prestigious clients for his services including:
- Queensland Police
- Worldwide Printing
- The Tatts Group
- Griffith University
- Brisbane Catholic Education
- Queensland Treasury
- Royal Australian Air Force
- Wiley Publishing Group
- Franklyn Blinds and Awnings
- Numerous small businesses
- Numerous Real Estate Franchises
- And many more
James has two great passions in business education.
- Firstly, teaching leaders (supervisors, managers and executives) how to lead so that others follow willingly.
- Secondly, showing small business owners how incremental changes (often at low cost or no cost) can put more profit in their pocket.
In recent years James has launched an international network of professional Business Advisors under the Quantum Leap Business Advisors brand.
Click here for more information on Quantum Leap Business Advisors http://quantumleapbusinessadvisors.com
Outside of business James is happily married with three great kids. A keen gardener A Paul Harris Fellow with Rotary International. A previous Board Member with Victoria Point Community Bank. A person who loves to travel.