Leadership Development Program
- From low employee engagement to a committed team going the extra mile
- From unprofitable performance to a business with an enviable net profit margin
- From poor performance/conduct to a team who takes pride in their work
Download Your FREE Copy
Here’s Why Leadership is The Antidote for
Your Most Pressing Business Problems
Leadership is the antidote for most business ailments. Effective leaders dotted throughout your business is the best way to leverage your entire payroll.
Unfortunately, most businesses don’t have this leverage. A study conducted by Deloitte Global Human Capital showed that…
…78% of businesses are worried about developing their
leadership capability across all levels – from team leader to executive.
On the flip side, only 8% of companies are happy with the leadership development solutions they have in place.
This means that the challenge of developing strong and dependable leadership remains unsolved for the majority of businesses.
This is a big problem!
Unless good leadership permeates all corners of your business, the future is bleak. Exponential change is here to stay… forever!
Leadership is your last (and best) line of defence.
Here’s why I am so certain of this…
For over 20 years I’ve been delivering leadership training in Brisbane and across Australia. I’ve taught leaders the skills and strategies needed to increase both productivity and profitability.
I’d like to share some of these practical solutions with you for FREE.
But first, take a quick look at what others have said about my leadership development courses.
“Fantastic presentation! A must for leaders! Exceeded expectations!
Great for any leader in any organisation!”
“All managers and supervisors should do this course. If you get
these skills right, the rest is easy.”
“James has this uncanny way of tailoring his presentations to
totally tap into where you are at in your own workplace… I really
got a lot of relevant information that I can use not only in work
situations, but in general life. Just do it!
The Leadership Capability Present Across ALL Levels of Your Organisation is What Separates You from the Competitive Pack
Leadership is Now Your Most Potent Competitive Advantage.
Here’s how I can help turn your managers and supervisors into engaging leaders who achieve even more profitable results for you. I teach the skills and strategies that managers need in order to;
- Build a culture of performance and accountability
- Get results with different personalities and styles of people
- Effectively influence behavior and bring everybody onto the same page
- Have the crucial conversations when needed relating to performance, results and conduct
- Run team meeting that motivate and drive results
- And much more…
I’d Like to Offer You and Your Team a
FREE Leadership Presentation – Live in Your Office
“The most beneficial training I have done in the past 10 years. Perfectly related and specific to my current role and situation. A genuine eye opener.”
Scott Gettings, Manager.
This dynamic presentation has inspired leaders of all types. Here’s how it works;
- The presentation is free in Metro Brisbane, no strings attached.
- It has been designed to fit neatly into a 1-hour team meeting.
- It is a highly informative and compelling presentation.
- People take away action points that they can act on immediately.
- This presentation is suitable for ALL of your people who supervise others.
- There is no impost on your business whatsoever.
You Have Nothing to Lose and Everything to Gain From
this FREE Leadership Training at Your Office
I’m sure that you and your entire team will be delighted with this free presentation. Simply make contact
or call me directly on 0408 762 584 to secure a date and time.
You’ll be delighted just like Ellie was…
“I feel empowered to go back to my team and get the ball
rolling to work better as a team.” Ellie Marafioti, Manager.
Don’t miss out on your booking. Your team will love it! (I only allocated a few of these free presentations each month, so book yours today.)
I’m looking forward to the opportunity of educating and inspiring your leaders to achieve new and improved results.