James’ mission is to “inspire and educate people to be their best”. James teaches that leadership is not reserved just for the CEO and that anyone trying to influence the thinking and behaviour of others is a leader.
With this in mind, James says that “leadership is the antidote for most business challenges”.
James is an experienced group facilitator, keynote presenter and one on one coach. He has a proven history of working with Business Owners, Managers and Sales People to help them ‘solve the people puzzle’. He has a detailed working knowledge of the leadership and communication skills which will influence people to follow your lead willingly.
Any organisation should be building capability across multiple leadership platforms, including;
- Strategic leadership
- Team leadership
- Client leadership
- Market leadership
James speaks, trains and writes about the five dimensions of leadership listed above. Some of his clients have included;
- Queensland Police
- Worldwide Printing
- The Tatts Group
- Griffith University
- Brisbane Catholic Education
- Queensland Treasury
- Royal Australian Air Force
- Wiley Publishing Group
- Franklyn Blinds and Awnings
- Numerous small businesses
- Numerous Real Estate Franchises
- And many more…
James has two great passions in business education.
- Firstly, teaching leaders (supervisors, managers and executives) how to lead so that others follow willingly.
- Secondly, showing small business owners how incremental changes (often at low cost or no cost) can put more profit in their pocket.
In recent years James has launched an international network of professional Business Advisors under the Quantum Leap Business Advisors brand.
Click here for more information on Quantum Leap Business Advisors http://quantumleapbusinessadvisors.com